Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas! ...Christmas Post 2011...

So... Merry Christmas! Congratulations, we made it to another Christmas day and Christmas season. And what a sweet season it has been. I know from my experience that as I strive to think more about the Savior I feel a greater sense of peace and a greater sense of what I need to do to feel more at peace. I know that peace is something that God wants us to feel and He has given us the way that we can feel all the peace we need. It's through His son, Jesus Christ. He gave us the teachings, and the perfect example, and that atonement that makes it possible for us to be, and feel, "at one" with God, our Father. I'm so grateful for that. I'm grateful for our elder brother, Jesus Christ, and His strength and His testimony, His Death and His life, and for the hope that one day we may all return with Him to our Father in Heaven. I know He lives. I know He is real. He has always invited us to come closer to Him, and He will continue to do so, forever and ever. I offer that same invitation to come closer to Jesus Christ, not only at this special time of the year, but always. For that is the right time given to us to bring ourselves closer to Him: always. I leave this with you in the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment