Friday, March 11, 2011

Among the Things I've Noticed

Some things that I have noticed as I have been serving as a missionary are that people are weird. Like, really weird. There are so many differences between each and every one of us. All of us have a trait or something we do that someone else thinks is just the weirdest thing they've ever seen. But another thing I've noticed is God's love for all of us. It runs so deep that it permeates all people, all differences, all life. What gladness this gives my heart! What a connecting link we all share! We are of course imperfect, but God loves us perfectly anyway. The love that we show to others around us is just an extention of the love that we have for God. So, at the very least we can love God, and when we love God, that love boils over to everyone. What a simple concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment